Arquivo

Tags

Popular Posts

Parcerias

Blogroll

Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Review: Fire Study


Fire Study
Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder

Edição/reimpressão: 2009
Páginas: 432
Editor: Mira Books


My rating: 3 of 5 stars / 3.5 stars



~ Spoilers ~

I'm gonna miss you Yelena and that's the truth. You were a little stubborn this last book but at least you stayed true to yourself and that has to count for something. I'm really sad this series ended (I know there is the Glass Trilogy but still...) and I'm going to miss all the characters and their adventures. And Valek, I have to admit I have a soft spot for him. Alas, enough is enough and one has to know where and when to stop.
So in my sadness for leaving you all I bid you farewell and wish you all that's good and some kids. Yelena has to have a kid or two, I can only imagine Valek as one of those father who teaches their kids how to defend themselves before they can walk. It would be hilarious.

Comentários