Arquivo

Tags

Popular Posts

Parcerias

Blogroll

Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Review: It's a Mall World After All


It's a Mall World After All
It's a Mall World After All by Janette Rallison

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

Páginas: 240
Editor: Walker Books

I picked up "It's a Mall World After All" because of the burble I have to admit that reading about a girl that worked in a mall (just like me!) and saw life at the mall like I did sounded like the type of book I would appreciate.
The first chapters of the book were page turners and I laughed like a five year old opening presents during Christmas. The book was everything I hoped for.
Unfortunately somewhere along the way she stopped talking about her thesis with mall based chapter titles and the mall became just a scenario for the Christmas party which sadden me a lot because it made this book like every other one in the chic-lit section.
The whole how to view the shopping experience was truly original and as a mall-worker myself I found it to be hilarious. Even so it was a funny book even if the story line is totally predictable. Like most of chic-lit you just know where the book is heading but the story is well written so you can actually appreciate the style.

Comentários