Arquivo

Tags

Popular Posts

Parcerias

Blogroll

Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Review: Only the Good Spy Young


Only the Good Spy Young
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Edição/reimpressão: 2011
Páginas: 304
Editor: HACHETTE CHILDREN'S BOOKS

4,5 stars

I just finish reading this book and I'm not sure my life will ever be the same. Ally Carter you sneaky writer you had this planned all along! Argh! I could kill you for being this good! I was shocked I tell you SHOCKED! beyond everything I have ever been! And Zach, argh! Woman you just give me too much to handle!
I really wish I could write something more review like but my emotions are taking the best of me so I'll stop! Can't wait for the 5th one! I have to say the 2nd was the most "weak" in the series but needed so everything could fall into place, I see that now. Even so, only 9 days until "Out of sight, out of time"...



View all my reviews

Comentários